Office XP and Licenses

Stratos

well here the sitution a friend came across. Just like you he had all his kids and a pc of his own.He was able to install office 2 times, then the third time he had to call to get it activated. Now all he did was wait a day or 2 and when he called to activate it on his 3rd pc he told them he had a hard drive crash and had to format. They activated for him. So thats your only option if you would like to install on all PC in your house.

-XPerties

Not all of them require activation. I have only seen one copy of 2000 that required activation. When the MS police come knocking your door down, tell them your children are just learning to use MS products. Your only other option would be that cheesey copy of WordimPerfect that came with your motherBoard.

Harley Not all of them require activation. I have only seen one copy of 2000 that required activation. When the MS police come knocking your door down, tell them your children are just learning to use MS products. Your only other option would be that cheesey copy of WordimPerfect that came with your motherBoard. [/quote:558c9ff7d9]

You make no dam sence. All office XP versions have to be activated unless you using a warez copy, but thats not the guys question. He has retail. And there no such dam thing as M$ Police.Relax guy

-XPerties

I guess I should use the <G>. Hell if there were MS police, they would have hauled me off to Redmond Prison about five years ago. Or it would have been the Texas version of Ruby Ridge. I looked up Modding. Thanks. I think I'll add two more fans and wrap it in Desert Storm Camouflage.:)

• 6 years later...