Images

Hello people :hello:

i'm creating my setup screen and i have only 3 different buttons... i'm searching for buttons but i'm not finding....

where do i find buttons for my setup screen? somebody knows?

the buttons that i have are the 3 buttons of the Mac OSX Panther.... red, green and yellow.....

I agree with Pixelated. It's not easy to find images.....google.

I just took one picture I found and re-colored it the way I wanted. Also, be careful with the size you choose, and the main picture. I had to re-do my setup screen twice after I thought I was done to keep the buttons from blocking the picture behind it.

Looks like you are doing good though, Your screen is nice. I can't tell you how long I searched for pictures, I still have to find a lot more to make my desktop and replace icons, etc...

happy hunting and good luck

Thanks....

my monitor is very old... some color like dark blue looks like black here in my monitor... i can't see some colors perfectly... i'm creating my setups screen on paint.... my first post of my screen, my sidebar was incomplete, not full black.... i went to my uncle house and with his monitor i saw that the screen was totally wrong.... what a shame :(

im searching for buttons... i saw some buttons on devianArt but i did not like them...