problem with invision power board

Scubar

hi

i decied i would post this over here aswell as the funpic mods seem to be pretty **** useless apart from being rude to ppl.

i have invision power board on my funpic account, but whenever anyone trys to click lofi mode it spits out these error msgs,

SecureSSI: Das Script (/usr/export/www/hosting/computerhelp/forum/lofiversion/index.php) hat versucht ausserhalb von ihrem Userverzeichniss auf die Datei /usr/export/www/hosting/computerhelp/forum/lofiversion/index.php zuzugreifen.

Dies ist nicht erlaubt!

Warning: Unknown(): Sicherheitsverletzung: in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/usr/export/www/hosting/computerhelp/forum/lofiversion/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/usr/export/www/hosting/computerhelp/forum/lofiversion/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in Unknown on line 0

i was hoping that someone from here would be able to help me fix this so that it will work.

i hope someone is german and could translate that for me.

Edited by ScubaSteve

• 2 weeks later...

yea, same problem here and I asked on the funpic.org forum, but I think it's the actualy php from the page of Invision Power Board 2.1.x that calls the Lo-fi function in a different way then the SecureSSI on funpic will allow it .. any ideas anyone??

http://board.funpic.org/topic,10251,13,-getting-strange-error-message-from-invision-power-board.html