Good password manager/autofil for Internet Banking

drscouse

I have tried a few, including Roboform, Access Manager... and some others...

Cannot find any that will deal with the more securie sites, like internet banking.. which may ask you to insert parts of your password, i.e, first, fourth and last digits, or second fifth and ninth.. etc... these need you ro enter the required parts of your password into either a single field, or drop down selection..

Access Manager, although it has a Pasward Selection feature, allowing you to select such parts... is manual, and roboform, despite its customisations does not do them either...

Any one know a good one...??

I know egg.com used to have an online money manager which would allow you to view and login to all of your bank accounts from a single login interface....

theres a reason for not doing it. keeping your password and login in a cache is a stupid idea. there are many viruses and spyware programs out there that check password managers and rip all the logins out of them.

i guess you would prefer your money to stay in your acount right?

Well you could type it in manually but a keylogger can easily steal what you type.

I use Keepass for keeping all my passwords. If you read up enough about security, then this is a good method if your master password to the database is good. Most bank sites use high security so you are fairly safe. Not sure if a password manager would work with their security. When you know what hack tools are out there, then nothing is safe. So you can only use what you think is best for you.

I keep passwords and usernames in a procteced word file with autosave off, the password for this file is strong and the file is saved on a floppy disk. The name of the file doesnt reflect the content and the disk itself isn't kept near my PC. Like to see any hacker steal my goods :D