Symantec Antivirus 10 switches?

Got KarmA?

Does anyone have a list of command-line switches for the SAV10 install, or know where I can find them? Perhaps just why what I'm doing isn't working ...

Currently, I'm just including SAV in the automated PC build at my office via a guirunonce that executes a batch file. The SAV9 switches are as follows:

NAV90.msi /QN NETWORKTYPE=1 SERVERNAME=KNXW2K3-AD01

I tried simply changing the location/MSI name to reflect the SAV10 install, and although it installs and shows as being managed by KNXW2K3-AD01, it doesn't pull any virus updates. It'll just sit there indefinitely despite multiple reboots and plenty of time connected to the network. Manually launching the MSI and going through the prompts works properly, however. The system center console shows it as being connected to the managed server.

I've done searches here and on google for switches and can't seem to find them. Symantec won't assist me, and I can't figure out for the life of me how to get packager working either. The help documents tell me I need a PMI file from the installation CD, but the downloaded full installation doesn't include it. I'm using the full source for 10.0.1.100, extracted it's 292MB.

Help!

The Symantec Packager was a short lived product that is no longer supported by Symantec. Honestly, there is no reason to use it anymore. And I don't believe they supply you with the necessary pmi file in order to use it with current products.