(READ THIS)this is an utter disgrace

dee88

dee88: Thanks for highlighting the issue. I agree, it's an appalling situation.

Redcloud: Your ignorant talk of hate and superiority is pathetic. How's about you keep your bigotry off these boards in future kid.

Cheers.

The British hate the Americans, the French hate the British, the Moracons hate the Spanish, the Chinese hate the Japanese, and the list goes on.  That was a stupid article by some stupid British who hates the superior Americans.

this is the most populer news paper in the UK i dont think they would be making it up, it was on the news lastnight aswell. and there was a statment made by the British aid workers over here.

Edited by dee88

I'm going to some what agree with Redcloud and say I believe the entire story is BS. Doing a extensive search regarding this issue turns up ONLY mirror.co.uk story and no other resources. Even Arkansas public relations shows no such event which is where these items are supposedly being stored.

If such an event had or is happening I guarantee it would be all over our news considering the Bush administration is being blamed for the entire government F'up regarding the Katrina catastrophe.

you forgot to add the daily mirror is a trash newspaper xperties, well known for making stories up and editing photos to sell newspapers, this is a well documented fact that requires little researching.

it is little more than a comic read by people who lack education and take everything put infront of them as being true. Theres not much seperating it fron The SUN, apart from the tits on page 3 in the mirror tend to be some member of the royal family (like we care), or some supermodel with half a gram of columbian finest going up her nose (like we care).

you forgot to add the daily mirror is a trash newspaper xperties, well known for making stories up and editing photos to sell newspapers, this is a well documented fact that requires little researching.

it is little more than a comic read by people who lack education and take everything put infront of them as being true. Theres not much seperating it fron The SUN, apart from the tits on page 3 in the mirror tend to be some member of the royal family (like we care), or some supermodel with half a gram of columbian finest going up her nose (like we care).

lol, Well put FthrJACK.

BTW do you hang out playing BF2 anywhere?

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/0,1518,374093,00.html (Germany)

Translation

http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/dyn/news/ausland/538688.html (Suisse)

The USA blocked German food assistance

Translation

Media? We can read everywhere that all news about Katrine are censored in the US.

Those stories reference back to "the mirror" website and trust me, the media is not censored about the Katrine issue and how our government made us look like a disgrace.