Intel's CPUs cost only $40 to make

Press any key

How in the world did this turn into a AMD vs Intel schoolyard fight? Both respective processors have their own specialities, whether it be AMD's FX series for gaming or Intel's general performance in everyday applications. For those of you who bash AMD so heavily, have you even own or even use an AMD processor before?

To be concise, it's the truth that AMD is in the same hole as well. How much do you guys think it costs to produce an FX or X2 series processor?

I thought it was the other way around - Intel for games, AMD for work :)

The way I see it and have tested it, I say AMD for games, Intel for Programs (video editing etc) either for standard use.

but, back on topic...Mr AMD and Mr Intel....well, I very much doubt they get paid £20,000 a year...more like £100,000??? more????

Yes, thats where the profit and money goes! not to mention all the other directors etc etc so on and so forth. its a joke, same for software programs, some git driving round in a £500,000 car, nice house, boat, what else??? thats where the money goes....

nasty overpriced?  overpriced yes, but intel aint nasty, lol they **** good, intel kicks  crappy AMD a** all day and night ,they aint no cowboys when it comes to throwing a cpu together......... :no:  :no:

Where do you get your Sorces? because AMD KICKS A_S_S

I agree with Ripken,  I've only owned 1 Inhell and that was back in the sday Pentium 1... and from there on I have been won over by the speed and the dsesigns of AMD... AMD ROCKS!!!!

I have always went with AMD. My first PC was with an AMD Am486® microprocessor then the AMD-K6-2 microprocessor, featuring 3DNow!™ technology. then the AMD Athlon XP microprocessor, and Now have the AMD X64 microprocessor

my G/F has an Intel P4 and all my PC's beat the crap out of her P4