Windows XP SP2 which files

zippido

Hi Guys and Gals,

Im trying to manually create a Mini DVD with windows XP SP2 and BartPe as well as other bootable revovery tools.

I currently have instructions for creating a Multiboot dvd for windows XP with SP1 but I need instructions for windows XP with SP2 (as I think there are a few extra files that ned to be edit?).

I have searched all over this forum and haven't found the information I need.

Therefore does any instruction on how to manually create multiboot dvd with windows XP SP2 on it?

I think you use flykite method (http://flyakite.msfnhosting.com/)?

I have slipstreamed SP2 manually; that time there was no slipstreamers. I think you should type switch /? to know command syntaxis. It was 1 year ago i do not remember it. You could use any SP2 slipstreamer or use any utility like nLite that could make SP2 slipstream.

Further i followed directions to have bootfolder - winnt32 /noreboot;

deleted files bootsect, migrate, winnt.sif renamed bootfolder to PRO1

hexedited setupldr and so on under instructions;

no difference regarding SP2

As you do not use Win2k installation no need for Setup folder - my folder I386 stays in the root and no need to edit txtsetup

i386 folder in BartPE is renamed to BPE1 and so on - under instructions.

Thanks for the help, But it not a slipstream issue as I have a corp. version of Xp with SP2 already on the CD.

After having another look about the forum I cam across PowerPAcker that does all the editing of the files for you (Greate wee Tool)!!