Decoding Microsoft keys

IcemanND

I posted the algorithm on the forum somewhere but can't find it at the moment. But the ProductKey is reverse base-64 encoded in the digitalproductid. Let me dig around a bit and I'll see if I can find it again.

I posted the algorithm on the forum somewhere but can't find it at the moment. But the ProductKey is reverse base-64 encoded in the digitalproductid. Let me dig around a bit and I'll see if I can find it again.

Base 64 or base 24? So I need to decode the every letter using base24/base64 algorithm first and then just reverse it? Cause usually product id is in this format 12345-123-1234567-12345 unlike Product key... Product key is in this format >> FFFFF-GGGGG-HHHHH-JJJJJ-KKKKK...

Thank you ;D

EDIT

Can't find mine, but here is a vbscript example.

Thanks but the only problems is that I don't know VB. I am coding in C++...

Can you answer me on above question?

Thanks again ;D

Edited by Cokaric

This is easier for me to understand even though its coded in C#... I will try to code on my own in pure C++... Thanks again =)

It's really not that hard to port (if a C# guy like me was able to do it then it should be easy for a C++ guy), but there's already tons of such code on the web (to decode DigitalProductID's), even in C++, like here. Google will find plenty of relevant hits if you search with terms like DigitalProductID and C++. These kinds of apps have been around for just about forever, so it should be pretty easy to find source code for most major languages.