Should Msfn allow Hacking Posts

pulkit

I indeed agree that msfn is one of the best forums in the world. But one thing I dont like is restriction to hacking :( .I would like to suggest and request the forum admins and mods that they should make a seperate section for hacking.I would like to address them that hacking and cracking are rather two different terms. To prevent cracking it is necessary to be a hacker. To become a hacker is not that to commit cyber law. It is essential for people to discuss the various hacks ,to discuss on such topics.

I hope this has not offended forum rules .

I would like if the people post their thoughts whether MSFN should allow this is or not and also the admins take the views of each and evry member

It is important to discuss hacking but not on MSFN. There are plenty of hacker forums out there already if you like to discuss hacking. Too many people here (try to) post hacks/cracks even with clear forum rules against. A “hacking” forum would just be an invitation to post cracks and quickly become an embarrassment to MSFN. That is one of the things that set’s MSFN apart, it is “Clean” forum. I’m quite sure your wish will not come true here.

Edited by dman

It is important to discuss hacking but not on MSFN. There are plenty of hacker forums out there already if you like to discuss hacking. Too many people here (try to) post hacks/cracks  even with clear forum rules against. A “hacking” forum would just be an invitation to post cracks and quickly become an embarrassment to MSFN. That is one of the things that set’s MSFN apart, it is “Clean” forum. I’m quite sure your wish will not come true here.

dman summarized it pretty well...

pulkit, have you even read the rules? :}

I have read the rules and i have just posted my views and asked people to post their views. If i want to discuss getting past the Win XP Logon password can i do that in Win XP section?

I hope i havent offended any one.