Warrant Page to come up after sysprep reseal

Hi Guys, I am new to this site so please bear with me. I have been asked to develop a system whereby, when the client inputs name, org, licence key, etc I need a popup window to appear with my company's warranty document.

The customer then needs to either accept the Warranty info or decline it (record a string somewhere - either file or dmi entry) so that if that system gets returned for fault, we can see if they have accepted the warranty terms.

Ideally, I would need to have it appear every couple of days as a reminder until the client either says yes or no.

Anyone done anything similiar and can offer some tips to get me started? Not asking for a free ride, just want a starting point.

Thanks

• 5 months later...

Tommix you are an id***.. and if anyone stil nead this,

id say... make somesore of aplicating (for example in C

with some code like,

check registry 
if key HKLM\software\oem\warrently\ exists and a subkey like $agrea$ is "yes" do nothing else pop up a window display a area-element loaded with c:\windows\oem\oemlicence.txt and an accept and decline button

im not good at the actual code, - but it should work probebly with only 100kb of compiled code and be easily run from the windows config (either form HLML\software\Microsoft\windows\run or somthing simular.

emotwords5xk.gif

Make it stop! It's like a gurl followed me off teh Internets! :'(

check registry 
if key HKLM\software\oem\warrently\ exists and a subkey like $agrea$ is "yes" do nothing else pop up a window display a area-element loaded with c:\windows\oem\oemlicence.txt and an accept and decline button

:blink:

im not good at the actual code, - but it should work probebly with only 100kb of compiled code and be easily run from the windows config (either form HLML\software\Microsoft\windows\run or somthing simular.

I believe it would compile less than that, but yeah. That would....Work. :blink: