Blank config Menu

While adding my apps, (a lot) somthing happend an in the config wizard menu, there is room for 40 entries, but they are all blank each and every one of them. Also on the first page where you select the apps to be installed that is blank as well

blank1vl.th.jpg

i saved a copy of config.js with all my entries.

I tried to write over it, cop and paste the contents of the backup to the one in the wpiscripts folder, tried hitting read. and if i hit save, the config.js goes blank

Edited by iceWolf

Sure its some partially added or deleted entry in your config.js, best to scan through it. I'm sure there is a partial entry in there and is not generating the list properly and thus making it not appear on the initial opening.

for example:

pn=1;

picw[pn]=['128']

pich[pn]=['128']

textl[pn]=['Bottom']

texti[pn]=['1']

pn++

prog[pn]=['AIM']

uid[pn]=['AIM']

picw[pn]=['128']

pich[pn]=['128']

desc[pn]=['AOL instant Messenger (AIM) service is a free online service that lets you communicate with family, friends and co-workers in real time. Using the AIM Buddy List® feature you can see when your buddies are online and available to instant message.']

textl[pn]=['Bottom']

texti[pn]=['1']

cmd1[pn]=[]

cmd2[pn]=[]

cmd3[pn]=[]

cmd4[pn]=[]

cat[pn]=['System']

pn++

I would remove the stuff in red.

Edited by lionhrt

Before people think that, Icewolf was making an unwelcome remark for the timeframe on this post. All is ok was working on his problem with him, unknowing at the time he posted a request for a solution to this problem. Only to find I saved his hide one more time. He now owes me his life and afterlife.

Before people think that, Icewolf was making an unwelcome remark for the timeframe on this post.  All is ok was working on his problem with him, unknowing at the time he posted a request for a solution to this problem.  Only to find I saved his hide one more time.  He now owes me his life and afterlife.

heh, and how many times have i got you out of a bind?