Lime Wire help

Every thing in my WPI works good but it wont delete the install folder and Lime Wire pops an error up say there is an older version installed but there isnt, then it brings up a box that has "abort" "retry" and "Ignore" when i click abort is stops the install, retry same error, but when i click ignore it install but another error pops up saying i need java installed be for it will work right well java installs like 3 programs after lime wire so in windows it works fine. how do i get lime wire ignore the "ghost lime wire" and how do i ge java to intall first?

Edited by Trigga

You might use an AutoIt script, practically all my programs are installed using this, just download the program at the official site, download the java runtime environment at the official site and the tell AutoIt what to run and click...

For Limewire I use a kindalike-autoit script (autohotkey) and I let the Limewire setup download my java runtime environment... So my install works like the script in attachment...just rename the .txt to .ahk...grtz

AUTOLimewirepro.txt