What was that?

duhu

Now this is not something verrrrry....f****** funny.

Check this out: Ive installed some games till i remain with only 133mb of free space on my C partition, then ive restarted my cmputer and...bammm, barrely can move tha mouse, it was like an Intel 486, even worste, after 5 min the Taskmanager showed up and i saw that OSA.exe process eating ALL resources, i mean h**l, with 2gigs of ram what is that OSA.exe, and that wasnt worste, the worse thing is that ALL my Firefox history, cached websites, Run history, all that files was gone, damnit, i needed that Firefox cached sites because i have 56k conn, and all my recently opened documents and that was gone, im very mad on this OSA.exe, its the first time when i saw it, and looks what its doing!

Now how tha h*** to ged rid of this prob in the future?

srry for my eng, and lag bu im really mad

OSA.exe would not be the problem. Having only 133 Mb on your systemdrive would be. You say you have 2Gb of ram. It will need to page to HDD space somewhere? Virtual memory is a must! Your page file will not survive on 133 Mb of space. You will not be able to defrag the drive. The OS is choking. Solution: start uninstalling some software, before the OS dies. Aleast 15% or considing the size of the ram especially that you should not go below 4Gb of available HDD space.