Installed 2 network cards but crash each other

Hi,

I tried to install network cards on my XP PC but was crashed when I tried to connect 2 networks. :realmad: I use 1st network(on board) to do my job and planed to install 2nd network card due to different servers.

When both of them connected together, the system looks hang but it's not. It just response very slow. Once I disconnect one of them and it allows me to acess. If I unplug one of them and restarted again. When I try to connect the unplug one back to the network point. The PC will prompted a "blue screen" and I couldn't do anything at all except cold boot! :angry:

I looked at my bios IRQ and it seems normal. When I looked at "my device manager", it showed 2 network card are there and without any error. I used dynamic address.

Anyone has the same promble as I do? :(

This is from way back in my memory but I believe when win XX systems see 2 network cards they default into a router type setup. I.E ICS. I use to do this before with my system and had major issues. You could try disabling the server and ICS services to see if it resolves the problem. I had it working but was only 1 system on a crossover and then to my modem.

Pisnaz