Vista

Java and javascripting are 2 different things so Java does not make a difference in the running of WPI.

Do me a favor and run winver from a command prompt and post a screen shot of the resulting window.

I would like to support vista this early and will strive to do that.

I've installed Windows Vista Beta 1 (Build 5112) I see that the folders are changed

The Folder "Documents and Settings\All Users" is now changed to "Users\Public" and some other changes.

I used my WPI DVD and Windows Vista are now broken because of a installation of some drivers. I will install it again tomorrow.

P.S. The version is v6.0.5112

I've installed Windows Vista Beta 1 (Build 5112) I see that the folders are changed

The Folder "Documents and Settings\All Users" is now changed to "Users\Public" and some other changes.

I used my WPI DVD and Windows Vista are now broken because of a installation of some drivers. I will install it again tomorrow.

Welll if the variable-names are still the same then you can prevent this from causing trouble, but if they changed that too...

the variable-name for "All Users" is %allusersprofile% (atleast in XP) I allways try to prevent fixed locations to make my CD's as universal as possible...

• 2 weeks later...

Welll if the variable-names are still the same then you can prevent this from causing trouble, but if they changed that too...

the variable-name for "All Users" is %allusersprofile% (atleast in XP) I allways try to prevent fixed locations to make my CD's as universal as possible...

I'm trying to find ways to make all the paths universal, check this post:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=54282

and try to help me if you want.

I also found a way to make variables for desktop and common desktop

see the attached file

setvar.cmd