Problems in Windows!

nCor

Hello erverybody!

I have a little problem with my Computer. But first infos about my computer I have Windows XP Home without Service pack 2! After a time in Windows I get a massage.

In a second window opened from this window you can read this!

C:\DOKUME~1\BL\LOKALE~1\TEMP\WER859.b.dir00\Mini081005-02.dmp

C:\DOKUME~1\BL\LOKALE~1\TEMP\WER859.b.dir00\sysdata.xml

What could it mean?

Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

why r u posting the same thing several times???

extras from msfn rules:

2. Use some common sense. Don't post your question under multiple topics. Think before posting and choose the right topic for you question or answer. When posting, have something to say, not just "My First post!" or "Cool site!!!" We sort of have the idea by now :-).

Edited by boooggy

well after your post nobody will help u .... cause u dont offer any details. is just like this:

oooo my pc has broken !!!!! what happened????please help.....

Edited by boooggy

I said what the Windows massgae called you can read it on the top! I get only a massage with this! But I want to need what it means! I was searching in google but I doesen´t found anything

:}:}:} !

Like booogy said, don't post the same message in multiple topics. We know how to search and find things in the forum, if you don't get an answer 10 minutes after you post just wait longer.

From what I can extract from the broken english, it seems to me something is running in your temp directory under the logged on user. Have you tried spyware, virus scans?? Clear your temp internet files, run CCleaner.

the .dmp file is the dump file and the .xml file contains all the data about the problem windows just experienced. Without reading the xml file nobody can help you. These are std warnings from XP, it probably also said something on the lines of send the error report to microsoft???