Command help

How do i through command test two variables?

I need it for my cleanup command as follows.

If Programfiles\Photoshop or Programfiles\Illustrator exists and dir TEST not exist

then MKDIR TEST.

To lay it down simply what I want :P Is there a way to do this?

why not just use 2 commands...if exist photoshop md test...if exist illustrator md test...you say or, you dont say both have to exist...and with md, it wont overwrite all your files, itll just error saying dir already exists, so no big deal there.

PS..Im gonna assume this ties in with your post in the Applications subforum...why not keep everything in one place...it makes it easier if everyone has all the info needed.

Edited by evilvoice

True that, it does link to this topic. Put it here as it was more of a unattend question, but sure, could have continued on. Anyways...

Sure there are a couple of ways to solve this, but as im also trying to learn while I make my CD, it's good to know if something like the above is even possible. Now a solution would as you say be something like this.

@echo off
if exist "%ProgramFiles%\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2" mkdir "%UserProfile%\My documents\Updater"
if exist "%ProgramFiles%\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS2" if not exist "%UserProfile%\My documents\Updater" mkdir "%UserProfile%\My documents\Updater"
if exist "%UserProfile%\My documents\Updater" ATTRIB +H "%UserProfile%\My documents\Updater"
exit

That way no erros will occure. :)

Edited by BoardBabe

From the code you've given, this should set you on the right track.

if exist "%ProgramFiles%\Adobe\Adobe*CS2" (
 if not exist "%UserProfile%\My Documents\Updater" (
   md "%UserProfile%\My Documents\Updater"
 )
 attrib +h "%UserProfile%\My Documents\Updater"
)