Anybody playing SimCountry ?

Sir Alexander III

Its a massive online strategy game. It looks complex but once you get started you grasp the basics.

If you want to try it out, register an account on White Giant world, and look for the country "Isengard Spirit" and register a country next to me.

You can PM for more details.

yea, it looks alright, i might start playing it

i will make an account under juice_pops or Chronik if juice_pops is taken

!!EDIT!! um.......seems too complex but i'll give it a shot, pretty jibby that the password is made by them, and my username is......well i'm not sure...........yea

Edited by juice_pops

yea, it looks alright, i might start playing it

i will make an account under juice_pops or Chronik if juice_pops is taken

!!EDIT!! um.......seems too complex but i'll give it a shot, pretty jibby that the password is made by them, and my username is......well i'm not sure...........yea

ooh k. So, what is your country name and location ? (you can find that above the map on your home page).

im trying it out now, but where exactly are u? like what island, then the next thing, the country

If you want to try it out, register an account on White Giant world, and look for the country "Isengard Spirit" and register a country next to me.
Do I really need to add anything else ?
Ive neva heard of it it until now :|

The game started in July 2001, and we are in August 2005, so its been a while. The gamemasters arent the top of the world in terms of game development or bug fixing, and are somehow shy to show their game on gaming sites, but its on gaming sites, and if we could just get more people to play and vote, we could bring more people in.

Available spots remaining in my fed are soaring, but I can always throw out some1 to let you in if you can stay active for 6 weeks.

i went into white giant and then there are a whole lot of islands, then i need to click on an island which is split into many large pieces of land, then i click on one of those and then i see countries