Advanced Appearance > Active Title Bar

hey guyz

help me out how to Unattendedly reduce the Size of the Active title bar of Royal Theme

from 25 to 21?

I just don't like big bars hiding everything around! LOL

asd4ly.jpg

is that possible?

ah, by the way I searched! :D

Edited by Wesmosis

• 2 weeks later...

it does clearly state. if you select a windows and button settings other than Windows Classic it will override the following settings, except in some older programs. hence meaning that those settings will only apply to windows classic theme and not the royale theme.

if you want to make it smaller in royale theme u will have to use a program like stylebuilder or skinstudio.

If it's stored in the .theme file then you can just make the change in appearence and save over your original royale .theme file, i presume you're putting it in your $oem$ folders.

That's a quick thought.

Edit: Just did a test and the info is definately stored in the .theme file.

Edited by Fritz_Saxi

O'right guyz

I'll check it out

I opend coco.theme with notpad, I didn't found something relevant

well about coco.msstyles, it's huge! 1.2 MB , notpad died soon after trying opening coco.msstyles with it! :P:)

O'right guyz

I'll check it out

I opend coco.theme with notpad, I didn't found something relevant

well about coco.msstyles, it's huge! 1.2 MB , notpad died soon after trying opening coco.msstyles with it! :P:)

When i open my royale.theme there is only one "25" in the whole thing, change that to 21 and bingo.

Otherwise, here's the easier way to do it.

Ok, when you install royale into your windows\resources\themes, you have something like royale.theme. When you double click on it, display opens it. You apply it and change the advanced appearence items as you want. Then under themes, save over your old theme.

like this http://unattended.msfn.org/advanced/cosmetics/theme.htm

Hope that helps

Edited by Fritz_Saxi

• 5 months later...

I worked on that one for a couple days.. still haven't found a way to put the size down to 21 (20 in my case).

First I tough that it was there:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Appearance\New Schemes\Current Settings SaveAll\Sizes\0]

and

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop

But none of this worked so far.... still searching for... those button are SO HUGE by default...