Install order question

All I want is to have the google toolbar extension for Firefox configured to install after the Firefox browser since it needs to be that way for obvious reasons.

However, I don't want to simply put the Firefox browser at the front of the install order list and have the extension follow sometime thereafter... I want the entire list of programs to remain in the regular order with the lone exception of the this extension.

So how do I do this without having to put an install order for every single entry in WPI? Is there some way to simply follow the regular order, but item X must come after item Y when WPI makes its registry entries?

well if it bothers you on different order numbers,, and you want it all grouped together you could just keep it grouped together and add the cmd lines to instal each aspect of what you want.

I thought about that, but I don't want to force anything if it's not a requirement. Firefox is a requirement for the firefox toolbar, but the toolbar isn't required for firefox. So I don't want to include the cmdline for the google toolbar as part of the Firefox install.