CommandLine CDIMAGE Help

Scubar

yes that is what i mean. the code im trying to run is this

Shell.Execute("nircmdc.exe", "open", "win settopmost title "Folder Options" 1", "", SW_MINIMIZE);

i tried putting a break in a couple of places but it gave me an error still while building.

if you change it to

Shell.Execute("nircmdc.exe", "open", "win settopmost title \"Folder Options\" 1", "", SW_MINIMIZE)

it compiles without errors but I don't know if it will act as desired, just working off the code here I dont have the files for the actions

ok i just tried to use autoplay mediua studio to launch cdimage using this arguements

-l\"2003\" -h -j1 -b\"_SourceDrive\I386\Tools\boot.img\" -x -o -m \"_SourceDrive\" \"C:\Windows Server 2003 SP1.iso\"

now according to autoplay ur meant to be able to use the inbuilt variabls anywhere in ur project. but when it launches cdimage flash up quickly and says that it cant find _sourcedrive\I386\tools\boot.img

i cant believe how much trouble this has become todo such a simple thing bcoz of using autoplay media studio.

Edited by ScubaSteve

those old v4 variables dont work anymore. u have to use _SourceDrive and _SourceDir . im using them in the arguements for when i launch a program. eg cdimage.exe " "_sourcedrive\i386\tools\boot.img" but for some reason its not changing the built in variable into the drive letter likes its suppose to.

• 3 weeks later...

Working solution

Code for button in Autoplay media 5

result = File.Run("CDIMAGE.EXE", "-lWINXPPRO -t08/23/2001,09:00:00 -bxppro\\xp.bin -h -n -o -m XPEN\\ C:\winxppro.iso", "", SW_SHOWNORMAL, false);

xppro\\xp.bin - path to the boot file

XPEN\\ - path with windows resources

I hope it's not to late to help you with this.

• 4 weeks later...

this subject is one i created a long time ago. it was for my menu that i created with AutoPlay Media Studio so that when you click make iso it would use CDIMAGE to create a copy of the cd and place it on the Harddrive in iso format.