Win server 2003 setup

I am a new user of win server 2003. plz help me to setup a small netwok with a server and two workstation.I have a pc with win server 2003 and two pc with win XP. All connected with Netgear wireless router. And Internet via ADSl modem.

Thanks !

I means not only network,but after I installed server on one machine with domain controller and have win xp on other two machines.How can thoese two pc,s work as clint and log on server. Thats it, i want to made.

To truly know what to do with a Client/Server network I would definately start doing some reading..

but in the mean time....

Set up your DC with a static IP address and point the DNS server to itself.

Set up a DHCP scope on the server(authorize it in AD)

Create user accounts

Set client PC's to use DHCP

log on locally to the machines and join them to the domain.. this means to right click on my computer and click on properties then identification. Under there you will select domain and type in the domain name of your domain (either FQDN of Netbios name)

It will then prompt you for a user name and password.. type in the domain\username and password of the Administrator

restart the machine

when you are greated with a control + alt + delete it that and click on options.. from the drop down select the name of the domain.

type in the username and password

That is a start.. that gets them all on the same table... and Oh yea.. there is WAY much more to this than I just stated. Start reading up on how to do specific things. if you need help with those specific things then post them up here

log on locally to the machines and join them to the domain.. this means to right click on my computer and click on properties then identification. Under there you will select domain and type in the domain name of your domain (either FQDN of Netbios name)

I can.t choose domain. Only i can change name of workgroup in properties.Domain option is not active there.!!