WinDVD7 Silent

mickmack

hi again, i exported the reg file for activating it from my own windows XP - just like you said, but the problem is that when i've run my UaDVD and checked all the programs are working, i get the "WinDVD needs to be registered and has expired" dialogue box, i know the reg file gets put into the new XP but it doesn't seem to do anything. any help?

Yeah that part works fine, i have no problem silently installing WinDVD. it's when i want to silently register and activate that seems to be the stumbling block; maybe i should change the order in my RunOnce so that the reg setting gets imported first into the registry then runonce installs the prog?

at http://www.btsunattended.net/wiki/doku.php...itchesdb:windvd

the script start with version=6 , or something like that

how work windvd7 here in my separate WPI_CD :

i borrow 2 things from the first post .

1. install windvd7 normally and register with a proper s/n.

export the key (first post)

2. before a fresh install of windvd7 , delete the key and than run the .reg file .

when you will run windvd setup , the words "- trial version" on the title of

installing window will vanish . ill do it with autoit

the second thing from first post is

DisableWinCinemaMgr=1 in default.ini .

i dont use the .iss

work fine here .

setup_uAit_WinDVD7.au3

i did find that after running winDVD7 and the trial dialogue pops up, after i deleted the GPI settings in the registry the trial dialogue disappears and i have the full registered version...i'll keep experimenting

right, this is what happens: the software installs fine; i don't need a log file to run it either. however after i've done the UaDVD install and gone into the working windows i've created, i get the registration dialogue pop up asking me if want to register, but i've already run the reg tweak which contains the activation code and other bits etc. i've also run the "no registration popup" regtweak which mickmack suggested which doesn't work, so i took the other "registration pop up dialogue killer" which resides in my original XP install and tried to run that on the UaDVD XP i installed...still nothing. as i said before WinDVD seems to work fine when i delete the GPI settings in the registry including the pop up reminder...any ideas? or maybe i should just run the registration tweak then delete the entry and see what happens

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Can anyone post a clear step by step guide on how to make windvd 7 activated, so when using my uaWinXP cd i won't need to activate it ?

i did insert the keys from the regitry after activating windvd (on my computer) but it still gives me a message that my licens is over and i need to reactivate !? witch is odd since when i activate again using the same key, it works ....

anyway if anyone can guide through this....

Thanks

• 2 months later...
Hi,

Can anyone post a clear step by step guide on how to make windvd 7 activated, so when using my uaWinXP cd i won't need to activate it ?

i did insert the keys from the regitry after activating windvd (on my computer) but it still gives me a message that my licens is over and i need to reactivate !? witch is odd since when i activate again using the same key, it works ....

anyway if anyone can guide through this....

Thanks

same here , no matter what i try , it keeps telling me i trial period is over

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...