Bypassing DRM protection

george1978

guys won't .wma to .mp3 conversion remove DRM

Uhhmm...what do u mean by that ?

Gee, maybe you are right, I didn't try this method, but it's easier for me to get a software, for 15$, that spares me from burning DVD's an riping them again with Cdex or any other program. With Tunebite, I simply load all the songs that I want to convert and let them play, then I go to work or to sleep and then they will be done. IMHO this way is easier :P

Wouldn't it be easier to use Nero to create an audio CD?  But instead of recording to blank media, choose image recorder and save it as an .ISO.

Then you can use Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% to mount the image, use CDEx to RIP the audio back into MP3 and there will be no DRM.

Daemon Tools can mount audio discs?!? Cool... I was not aware of that.

Coverting from WMA with DRM to MP3 won't work... I tried that already using Acoustica Audio Converter...

Am I being ignored over here ? No ofence :P

As I said before, you can convert DRM protected WMA files to .mp3 with this software I found. Take a look at it: www.tunebite.com

Download it, let it run in the background and play your protected file with Windows Media Player, and it will convert the wma in the desired format and bitrate