nVidia Audio equalizer presets

Nilfred

I need a regshot of

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\NVMixer\Eq

The real history behind this request is that I update my audio utilities from the old SoundStorm to the ugly new nVMixer with 4.57 audio driver, due to a BSOD involving nvapu.sys with the version 3.13.

I not remember even if the 4.10 nForceWare comes with equalizer presets :}

Come on! Someone? :(

Edited by Nilfred

Well, many thanks. It not work anyway...

I jump from v3.66 to v4.57 so I deinstall everything and go step by step to get it work:

Install v3.66 and check central channel pan (next driver will inherit that)

Install v4.42.

Install v4.57.

Now I have sound coming fron the central channel, eq working, no sound lag and BSOD gone.

For those wondering why I did this so complicated I will explain further:

v3.66 was the last version that comes with SoundStorm control panel. It was able to pan a stereo stream to full 5.1 channel even at the center channel.

v4.42 comes with the nForce 5.10 and lacks a control to use a center channel, there is no sound coming from the center channel when a previous version wasn't installed.

v4.57 Is the lastest nVidia release to patch some problems detected.

I replace AudioDrv folder in the nForce 5.10 with the new one and get a none working Audio Panel.

Hope this help someone else.

Where I'll find new ones? I just re-check nVidia site and there isn't any news. Maybe some MB manufacturer site has...

You may want to check the nForce 4 AMD drivers: the audio driver included there can also be used for older nForce series. Though you won't have any advantage by using these. Just check the unified nForce drivers. That will be sufficient for you. (I need them all for my DriverPacks and I have to combine them.)

Edited by Bâshrat the Sneaky