Protecting UACD ! -Some Insight

Nope, not working, still... both the zip and exe still doing the xtraction job nicely. what to do? i've just copy-pasted your into notepad. does that can generate error? 1st error comes at line 44 and i hope it's true for line=45 also.

waiting for the workaround...

Try to manually create this three files in C: and then run this script:

Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
objFSO.DeleteFile ("C:\ProtectUA.zip")
objFSO.DeleteFile ("C:\Pkunzip.exe")
objFSO.DeleteFile ("C:\CzecMate.zip")

Sorry, Martin, xtremely sorry, script is working flawlessly. No problem at all! I was getting "Permission Denied" message just some NTVDM.EXE file was running in the background and it was denying the access to CzecMate.ZIP. From Task Manager i had to terminate a lot of NTVDM.EXE in order to delete the zip file. Now, all is well, nothing to worry about, Mate. Extremely Satisfied to see the script working! :D

You made history in Forum, Martin, History :hello: Working of the script is such that some feeling of eternity is attached to it. The Principle on which you based your Script working, will stand all sort of testing in all time frames. Unless, PCs aren't made in any other way, your script-based Protection will work seamlessly and endlessly. Thank you. I never wanted it to work for me only. I wanted it for the whole UACD builder community. But, as things stood out, Only I can thank you now. But, as the script works in such a manner that it will be still valid after say 1 year, i see some light in to the future.Some day some other Member will find it useful, surely.

I will make a PM to you tonight(not now, Mate, as i'm heading for Office). The way our interactions started, i want it to come full circle. Till then, no need to worry about MOON's Script, Mate! :thumbup