ISO File

Hope someone can help with a problem that I having with an ISO image that I am burning. I have created my unattended installation of Win XP with SP2, created an .iso file using CDImage with the boot.img file downloaded from the MSFN site and then burnt the file using the Burn Image to Disc option in the Nero 6.3 SmartStart. I then boot off the CD on the PC that I want to install XP onto but it falls over copying the files across, sometimes right at the start (the section where you have to press F6 to install RAID drivers) and sometimes it is later on when it does the main copying of files across. I have burnt the CD couple of times now and tried on a couple of different PC's but still get the same problem. The only time I have managed to get to the graphical part of the setup is if I have two CD's with the same iso file on it and swp them each time is says that it cannot copy a file across - this is not really practical and also does not work once it gets to the graphical part of the setup.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Darren

including the 'j1' when making iso w. cdimage option might help

and in nero choose disk at once option

I had the j1 option selected when making the .iso file. In Nero I cannot find the disk at once option when burning an image file, it is there if you are juts burning a normal data disk but not when you choose the burn an image option.