Universal Imaging Utility

bladerelic

i've searched thru these forums for a couple years now and i have made several custom installation discs for my company. then one day i decided to go a step further and make ghost images to make installation speeds go from 30 minutes to 5. ofcourse everyone knows that if theres a slight difference in hardware, you'll get an evil "stop: 0x0000007b" bluescreen.

searching for a solution i came across this site: http://www.binaryresearch.net/UIU/About.htm

heres a quote

Binary Research brought you Ghost, the world's first and most popular disk-Imaging software.

The clever people at Binary Research International now invite you to discover the advantages of the Universal Imaging Utility.

UIU is a breakthrough software utility that works hand-in-hand with your existing disk-Imaging software, allowing you to create a single master Image, which can be easily restored onto any Windows 2000 or XP desktop or laptop in your organization.

has anyone ever heard/tried this software?

Use the search function - discussed long ago. Oh, and it will excede your wildest expectations, way better than the many great projects on this board. But, it's far from free. "Free" trumps everything.

Edited by BeenThereB4