Missing 1st Welcome/Setup users screens

On my previous custom builds, After Windows has finished installing and is "logging on" the first time, it would play some animated screens and say "Let's tak a few moments setting up your computer" then would allow me to enter user names and choose to Register with Microsoft and check for internet connection, etc...

Now I have slipstreamed SP2, Ryan's VM Post SP2 Hotfixes, BTSDrivers and have used the new nLite 1.0beta. I no longer get the "set up your computer" screens like I would prefer to have. How do I get this back??

Winnt.sif

[unattended]

UnattendMode = FullUnattended

UnattendSwitch = No

OemPreinstall = Yes

OemSkipEula = Yes

FileSystem = *

WaitForReboot = No

NoWaitAfterTextMode = 1

NoWaitAfterGUIMode = 1

TargetPath = Windows

Repartition=Yes

hmmm. I thought I had cut & paste my data from winnt.sif from my previous build, but I guess I didn't save it. It appears the UnattendSwitch= is now at "yes" and was at "no" before. Hopefully this is what it is... back to the "burning board"

hmmm.  I thought I had cut & paste my data from winnt.sif from my previous build, but I guess I didn't save it.  It appears the  UnattendSwitch=  is now at "yes" and was at "no" before.  Hopefully this is what it is...  back to the "burning board"

Glad I could help plz let me know if thats whats wrong, personally I like the little blue window that appears but thats me all the best

And here was me thinking that in the first section of my link where it said, "UnattendSwitch="yes" instructs Windows XP Setup to skip the "Welcome to Windows XP" screens, where user account and Internet setting-up takes place." may have helped!

Yes the UnattendSwitch = No did the trick.. I get the "Let's take a few moments..." screens which I want because I want to be able to put the user(s) name in at this point rather then adding them through User Manager in Control Panel.

I think I'm going to have to use my original winnt.sif as I think nLite messed up some of my other preferences as well..

I was hoping that after I put a user name like "John" and click next and go through the remaining stuff, that it would autologon to 'John's" account and run my PostInstal.bat which installs applications and customizes a few things. It seems to autologin to the Administrator account and does the customization of only that account so John's account doesn't have what I intended it to have. Does this sound like a winnt.sif issue?