Classic Theme as default unwanted

Hi Guys!

When my Windows installs, it has Classic theme enabled even though I specifically use

DefaultThemesOff = No

I haven't removed anything with nLite yet, so that can't be the problem.

I want to use the Luna theme, not the Classic Theme.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Marthax

If you wanna use luna just dont enter the command in your winnt.sif and you should be fine.

The command

DefaultThemesOff = Yes

is used for people who want to use the classic style, if you want to use luna you have no need for this command.

Do you use a "Windows Post Installation Program" (like WPI, WIHU or another) to install your softwares?

If yes, does it an automatically Shutdown or Restart of your Windows?

If yes, I think it's the cause...

EDIT:

I had this problem with WIHU. The default theme was Luna... And when WIHU restart my computer, the theme switches to Classic... Then I choose to restart my computer manually and all was OK!

I use Xplode and yes, it restarts my computer several times. I have no choice but to let it restart because otherwise, my cleanup file won't remove everthing as some files will be "in use".

I use Xplode and yes, it restarts my computer several times. I have no choice but to let it restart because otherwise, my cleanup file won't remove everthing as some files will be "in use".

To be sure... Just make a test: if you can, do not launch or cancel XPlode and see if you have Luna theme as default...

the user settings are applied yet. The theme settings are even entered till the desktop is loaded.

At RunOnceEX it's still in a limbo state of somethings are quite there yet. If restarted prior to the desktop being initialized, then some settings are caught untill the second restart there after. It's one reason I suggest to have the restart at the end, and to leave enough time to let the desktop load.