Open Iso Files

Devil_666

Alcohol 120% is my current fav....its simple and it works well!

Its got alot of nice features like burning capabilities, iso creation and virtual drive...

=Drew

yeh.. i got it running all the time.. sometimes i forget which drive is real :)

For emulation I'd rather use Daemon Tools. It's simple and free.

Why use a porgram that you have to pay for? I've actually spoken to the developers of Alcohol a few times. They take pride in their software and they're right on top of the whole "warez scene". Any crack that is released for Alcohol is eradicated by the next update (which is often). I actually admire them for that.

Don't get me wrong.. it's a great piece of software.. just not something I'd shell out some bucks for.

Aarons correct, i think the same thing. WinISO is an awesome tool, it does what ISObuster does, it also does what ISO Ripper does, and what other tools do. But its all in one package. You could etract single files or folders from a huge ISO or BIN file with that, or extract the whole ISO to a folder.

WinISO can extract ISO, BIN and i believe others. It also has the abilty to open an ISO or BIN file and allow you to add or remove directories and files, great if you have some files to add to that photo album CD or game backup etc.

WinISO can also convert BIN to ISO and vise versa at the click of a button.

Aarons correct, i think the same thing. WinISO is an awesome tool, it does what ISObuster does, it also does what ISO Ripper does, and what other tools do. But its all in one package. You could etract single files or folders from a huge ISO or BIN file with that, or extract the whole ISO to a folder.

WinISO can extract ISO, BIN and i believe others. It also has the abilty to open an ISO or BIN file and allow you to add or remove directories and files, great if you have some files to add to that photo album CD or game backup etc.

WinISO can also convert BIN to ISO and vise versa at the click of a button.

I NEVER successfully extract the bin and cue files by using WinISO.

:)