SAV 9.x/SAV 10.x integration with download manager

WoRdUp48

Hello everyone,

I currently use the Internet Download Manager program, and im trying to get the virus scanning capabilities to work with it and SAV. I have two different systems, one with SAV 9 and the other with SAV 10. I'm not quite sure which is the file I need to point my download manager to for it to scan my downloaded files after I've downloaded them.

I have looked around symantec's site, but I cant find anything. Please share if you have a ny helpful advice. I would appreciate it very much!

WoRdUp48

Thank you for your reply DigeratiPrime. I am happy with the download manager i currently am using, but will give that leechget a try sometime. However, I'm still trying to find a way to integrate it with my SAV CE 9.x/10.x

If anyone can help please do....Also, are there any parameters I need to specify?

Thanks,

WoRdUp48

surely someone out there uses SAV CE 9.x/10.x and uses the virus scanner for something....All I need to know is what file (exe) to use and then I think thats it...I've tried a few, but nothing seems to happen...

Anyone out there help... :}

surely someone out there uses SAV CE 9.x/10.x and uses the virus scanner for something....All I need to know is what file (exe) to use and then I think thats it...I've tried a few, but nothing seems to happen...

Anyone out there help... :}

Thats why I have my auto protect on. Don't see a need to scan it twice. Once the file is finished downloading, it should be scanned by auto protect (at least when I save to desktop).

Thats how I do it, and don't have a problem.