dont laugh ?

I would dare say her copy of XPSP2 has the key embedded !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since it was done from an admin install point and burned.

If you are about to install or upgrade 98 or ME be sure  you have

enough machine/ram.

If you are checking you "LifeRafts" make sure it boots!!

Skunk

I would dare say her copy of XPSP2 has the key embedded

The VLK disc need a key code .. just like the OEM ones

It is just the VLK have different activation files..

once you put the key code in you are good to go..

activation included no batteries needed from Mr. Bill Gates

no phoning home needed to activate......

Just for giggles search the warez on the net for a VLK key generator you will find plenty..............

LOL If it is run by digits you will find a key generator

They say there is a high percentage of warez windows in china how do you think they do it......

Mac!

Actually windows xp "corp" or "vlm" has 10 different files in it so it will recognize the "vlm" serials and does not require activation...

There used to be a "Devils Own" zip file when windows xp first came out that had those 10 files in it. All you had to do was replace those 10 files on your XP pro source and bam instant corp edition. The serials that floated with the package have all since been blacklisted.

XP Pro keys won't work on XP Corp and the same goes the other way. Microsoft would not have made it that simple to get a volume license edition.

Also that is the same reason why a lot of serials have been backlisted with service packs like they did in sp1 and the service pack would not install on a known "pirated" serial number. Plus the **** thing would not accept the blacklisted serial after it was slipstreamed.

I am not trying to fool anyone.

I have never denied piracy either.

I personally think if you want to test or try fine but is you want to REALLY USE then buy...

I personally own a legal corp license from a company I did some work for and still free-lance for from time to time.

I also had the devils own which I used for like a month then bought my first XP Pro.

I have also beta-tested for MS for 3 years now on various products and several other companies I have tested for.

So yes on highly overpriced software I have pirated before but for the little guy I always buy.

LOl on you all too

Let take for example the price of opera 39 USD bucks.......

it is not a OS is not a program that does anything special

it is just a browser....

so let's compare the price to windows xp which includes a browser and many more support files... so who is high price now!!!!

Bill Gates or OPERA...

Microsoft Windows XP Pro

Part #: E85-00086

Sellers Found: 15

Available Since: Oct 23, 2001

Lowest Price: $79.99

from here

http://www.nextag.com/Microsoft-WINDOWS-XP-PRO--zz3651365z0znz1zbest_price_windows_xp_prozB9az2--COMPARE-PRICES-html

Actually windows xp "corp" or "vlm" has 10 different files in it so it will recognize the "vlm" serials and does not require activation...

There used to be a "Devils Own" zip file when windows xp first came out that had those 10 files in it. All you had to do was replace those 10 files on your XP pro source and bam instant corp edition. The serials that floated with the package have all since been blacklisted.

XP Pro keys won't work on XP Corp and the same goes the other way. Microsoft would not have made it that simple to get a volume license edition.

Also that is the same reason why a lot of serials have been backlisted with service packs like they did in sp1 and the service pack would not install on a known "pirated" serial number. Plus the **** thing would not accept the blacklisted serial after it was slipstreamed.

<removed>