Virtual Server and PC

I have Virtual Server 2005 installed on my server. This has different operating systems installed on seperate drives (e.g. VS05 on C drive and the op system it loads on D drive).

I want my users to be able to access the virtual systems from their workstation. What would be the most easiest way? to have this done

A. Is it possible to have a client version of VS05 on workstations?

B. Should i use Virtual PC on the workstations then create a link to the virtual op systems on the server?

Thanks for you help/ advise.

You can use shared folders from Windows.

Set your lan connexion in your system in vs05 to work with other pc in your network, and on your workstations creates a link to these shared folders.

With VS05 or Vmware5, the Virtual pc is show same as independant pc. Sure if you use network capacities.

Excuse for my english ... ;-)

Set your lan connexion in your system in vs05 to work with other pc in your network

How do i do that?

Also how is the workstation going to recognise this shortcut link as a Virtual operating system when the workstation has no VS05 or VPC? or am i suppose to install one or the other on the workstation (unless VS05 has a way of configuring this)?

Thanks

VMware GSXserver has this feature,

standard build in, if you'd like you could for example run a minimalistic version of linux (or windows) on your computer, and from there run your GSX server ... it has the ability to, run vertual computers, wich can be operated (controled) in a manor wich prety mutch is the same like any remote-desktop ... so you run a client from anywhere, windows or linux and wil be able to control almoste every instance of your Virtual Computer...