Remove outlook express

I'm creating a new unattended XP cd with drivers, applications and regtweaks but I have 2 problems,

1. I don't know how to remove Outlook Express, disabling it under the [Components] tab doesn't seem to work and a regtweak only removes the icons in the start menu :(.. Is there a way to fully remove Outlook Express without doing any harm?

2. After installing windows and the drivers my screen often goes black and stays black. I have to reboot my pc before I can login and the cd installs my regtweaks.

specifications of the pc are:

Dell Optiplex gx260

512mb-ram

Pentium 4 1,8ghz

I hope one of you guys can help me, I searched all over the forum but couldnt for a proper solution for my problem

2. After installing windows and the drivers my screen often goes black and stays black. I have to reboot my pc before I can login and the cd installs my regtweaks.

Might be due to a refresh rate your setting in winnt.sif. If you set it too high your monitor screen will just go black.

EDIT: nlite doesnt use the winnt.sif to remove outlook express it will use some kind of file deletion etc. Im not really sure but I dont think its done in the sif.

Might be due to a refresh rate your setting in winnt.sif. If you set it too high your monitor screen will just go black.

EDIT: nlite doesnt use the winnt.sif to remove outlook express it will use some kind of file deletion etc. Im not really sure but I dont think its done in the sif.

Good idea, gonna try it now :)

Using unattend you can remove Outlook Express, if you specify in

[Components]

OEAccess=Off

Well, it will not exactly remove it, just remove every shortcut from computer - which is better, because sometime you use OE objects

So its really impossible to disable Outlook Express from installing on the Windows Setup?

Edit: And a lower refresh rate isn't working, it still shows the black screen, only my mouse pointer is still visible.