Stop Showing Errors on Web Page

I got so many errors on my web page when I execute php files :blushing: . Is it possible to turn off the errors?

Of course its possible.

Fix the actual CAUSE of these errors - look into the coding and fix bugs if any. Or if there's no bugs, probably your php file needs php4 and you have installed php5 (this is because many apps still are not compatible with php5).

Fixing the bugs is fine. But I need the server stops showing error messages in case an error suddenly arose when visitors come to my site. Before moving my site to my own server, I hosted it on hosting package that never shows any error on my webpages (just showing a blank page when there was an error.) I like that feature.

hosting package that never shows any error on my webpages (just showing a blank page when there was an error.) I like that feature.

You are probably talking of server error messages (as in 404, 403, 500, etc.)

In that case, just use errordocument directives in a .htaccess file.

The other possibility has to be fixing the bugs, as suppressing errors that the script is not running properly is simply illogical (and not possible, probably). It either works, or it doesn't - there's no intermediate state - under unchanged server conditions, there's no reason why a visitor should suddenly face an error!