uatx form factor

Lost Soul

hi can anyone help me out with a alittle information on any cheap cases that can house a mother board with a uatx form factor,, i want to get a new case for it , its a ASUS A7N8X-LA mobo , ive tried searching the net and ive found a few cases but not a nice selection of them at all,,

and also heres the question can i just place this mobo in a atx compatiable case ? im kinda thinking it cant,, but i wanna know for sure,, so if aany one has any advice or has any links they can share to point me towards a few cheap cases or what not id appreceate it,,,

thanks

ok im definatly kinda sure it wont fit in a regular atx case,,,, does any body know if i can fit a uata form factored mobo into a micro atx case with out any problems ? i know they are almost refereted as the same,, i just like alittle clarification on this..

i found this while surfing for answers

microATX/SFX/uATX Form Factor - Computer manufacturers continue to want to shrink the size of their systems, and Intel has been happy to oblige, with another variant on the basic ATX theme called "microATX". As the name implies, microATX is not only smaller still than Mini ATX, it is actually smaller than even NLX. microATX is intended for the very low end market that Intel has decided to target with force.

Technically, it could be said that microATX is not even really a case form factor, because microATX is in fact a motherboard standard. However, with the smaller microATX motherboards, manufacturers are creating smaller cases to fit. To complement microATX, Intel created a new, low-output power supply design called SFX. SFX power supplies are designed to work with not only microATX systems, but also NLX and regular ATX systems, and this is why these power supplies were not called microATX. SFX and microATX are sometimes used interchangeably, or together, in describing this general physical format. The term uATX may also be used to refer to microATX form factor.

does this mean a microatx and a uatx are interchangable and both work on the same case ?