UnattendMode=ProvideDefault

I always hate having to type in my cd key when i reinstall windows, so I am trying to make a cd that provides default values, but I only want it to provide the CD key, and I want to be able to change it. I can't get it to show me the CD key screen. The installer goes through the partitioning step, then the next thing I see is a graphical EULA- it's not the normal blue background EULA where you hit F8 to accept. when i click accept it goes on to the regional settings. Is one of my WINNT.SIF options bypassing the cd key screen, or do i need another option? here is my WINNT.SIF...

;SetupMgrTag
[Data]
   AutoPartition=0
   MsDosInitiated="0"
   UnattendedInstall="Yes"

[Unattended]
   UnattendMode=ProvideDefault
   OemPreinstall=No
   TargetPath="\WinXP\WINDOWS"
   ProgramFilesDir="\WindXP\Program Files"
   CommonProgramFilesDir="\WinXP\Program Files\Common Files"
   OemSkipEula=No
   WaitForReboot="No"

[GuiUnattended]
   EncryptedAdminPassword=NO
   OEMSkipRegional=0
   ProfilesDir="\WinXP\Documents and Settings\"

[UserData]
   ProductKey=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Another unrelated question- As you can see, I'd like my WINDOWS, Program Files, and Documents and Settings to be placed in another folder so that my C: is not cluttered. So far this seems to cause problems; the Program Files dir is created in C: anyways, and I have trouble installing many programs. Is this easily fixed, or should I just deal with having a cluttered C: ?

thanks in advance

Does changing the program files dir ever give you problems installing new programs? Like, do they try to create C:\Program Files & then install themselves to it, or something like that? Also, will I have problems since I am putting all these system directories in a subdir? The only time I tested this install (i had several problems) but a lot of weird things happened, like- the All Programs menu would not pop up from the start menu, etc.

It really depends on how smart the programmers of the software you are installing are.

Most programmers check the registry or the enviroment variable %programfiles% to find the program files directory. However some of the lazier ones just make a static link to the %systemdrive%\Program Files directory, this is bad practice, but some do it anyways.

It is not a good idea to move your program files directory, too many companies rely on it's default location. (And I have never gotten it to work very well)

However, if I come across anything that works I will let you know...

Is one of my WINNT.SIF options bypassing the cd key screen, or do i need another option? here is my WINNT.SIF...

;SetupMgrTag
[UserData]
   ProductKey=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Yes if you provide the product key then it bypasses the cd key screen of course since it alreadys has the cd key.