XP setup prompts when it fails to copy files

Hello, I am trying to add an unattended XP pro install to my all in one DVD. I have removed some components (extra languages, accessibility options, outlook express, etc.) using nLite. I am having a few problems (I'm a newbie) but the biggest one is that when setup copies all the files at the beginning of the installation, it gives me errors for each file that was removed by nlite and I have to hit esc to continue through each one. The installation works fine once i esc past all the errors. I don't really know where to look for the solution- did I just miss a step? was there some file or command I was supposed to add somewhere to skip errors? Was this caused because I used nLite on the source & then added it to my all in one dvd? any hints would be much appreciated. A smaller problem I'm having is that I would like to specify the name of the default admin account that is created, and have it automatically log in forever. The only option I saw in the setupmgr program was to set the admin password. Thanks in advance.

LOL Best thing to do is write down each missing file as you go through the install. Then pop back into your source and delete them using "find".

BTW, thanks to you and Erik for discussing this. You just solved a problem I was having with a missing file. LOL

I did add a few drivers, including ati drivers, and integrated service packs and hotfixes using nLite. However, most of the files (like I said before there must be hundreds) seem to be related to the components I removed- some fonts, language related stuff, keyboard layouts (I think thats what this is), games, etc. as well as a lot I don't have a clue about.

Edit: Doh! Tried searching those dosnet.inf & txtsetup.sif files for a few more of the ones setup couldnt copy. Looks like most of them actually are NOT listed- only the one I searched for the first time has shown up.

::suspects his comp is conspiring against him::

What else could be causing this?