any suggestion?

gravier20

i need help from all of you...about this game final fantasy pc...not for playing problem but...i need some suggestion about another game same just like this final fantasy...and i mean is not online game..

i really like this final fantasy game...ff7(pc),ff8(pc),ff9(ps),ff10 not for pc...ff11/12 ,hmmm this for online game...

ok...if you can give me suggestion about another game same like this final fantasy...

PLEASE tell me

my email is : gravier20@yahoo.com

PLEASE tell me

Hmm, if you're a Final Fantasy nut, I suggest you download a SNES emulator (I really shouldn't say where from because of the forum rules) as well as the ROM's for the original Final Fantasy games. :) If not Final Fantasy then the Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past, is one of the greatest games ever created.

• 4 months later...

you could download a nes emulator and get ff1 ff2 ff3 or id you have a gba buy ff1&2

or try kingdom hearts thats a cool game thats based on ff but has disney people like goofy

and i have ff7 on pc but it freezes on the movies

if you could help i would be happy :)

The only advice I can give about Final Fantasy 11 is "For the love of god don't do it!!". It's crap and a grind-fest, heh.

If you have a Gameboy Advance, a good game you might like is Golden Sun. Excellent RPG. Oh, and give Chrono Trigger on the SNES/Playstation a try, it's also by Square and in my opinion is even better than their Final Fantasy games

If not Final Fantasy then the Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past, is one of the greatest games ever created.

hmm... i have that game for snes and it was so hard when i was like 7, might pull out the snes and hope it still works :)

or maybe i will get the rom for it, wont be illegal for me since i have the game

Edited by ripken204

If you do go down the SNES Emu road or have a SNES even, check out the "Secret of ..." series of games. Secret of Mana and Secret of Evermore are too great RPG games you'll like - Zelda more than FF but very good games :)

Yes - I own them i.e. the physical cart's are in the cupboard :)

Regards

Nath

If you own Secret of Mana and are willing to part with it, there's a fairly decent amount of money to be made selling it on eBay. A local store to me was offering £80 cash for it not long ago. £90 cash for Panzer Dragoon Saga on the Saturn....

Wow! £80 lol

They can have it for £80 no problem lol I domt think i have the packaging and manual anymore tho - but u never know lol

And PM me if they are serious lol Cash like that would be well handy right now lol

Cheers

N