Application Install Menu?

X-Savior

In my opinion, I think that XPlode takes the cake, and runs off with it and eats it before all the other ones find him... erm... Anyways, I've used both WPI and W.A.I.T and for me XPlode has more functionality than both of those (My opinion only peoples !) and its not that hard to learn simple XML just as what X-Savior stated, just follow the examples, test them, and wallah !

XPlode for me, but otherwise WPI and W.A.I.T are both very good programs aswell :)

Hey All. :hello:

Well, I have already larned too much about XPlode now to just shelf it. I REALLY like it. I t is NOT for the beginner though. You really need to read between the lines to deal with the more advanced features. I think it should include more samples AND have much more complicated ones to help understand the WHOLE picture. :)

But once you get the hang of it you can convert your whole application install process into XPlode in only an hour. Just lots of Cut-n'-Paste. :thumbup

I am sure WPI and WAIT are good too. Good for the "Mainstream" of users.

I have nothing bad to say about XPLode. To make it really good I recommend getting a freeware program to extract Icon's out of files to use. It make it look REALLY spiffy when you have the Icon for each program beside it. Kinda the "Pro" look.

X-Savior....lemme give you a little insight....Your actually probably what I might consider a novice to this whole world of unattended stuff. Theres so many things to do, and you obviously have only been here since Feb. 05, not to say your a complete utter novice, but surely not an expert. All you did was READ..... look at examples....and compare. Very basic stuff, reading....that stuff we did back in Elementary school days that is apparently too hard for other people? Anyhoo, gratz to you on learning XPlode, its quite handy. Sadly, too many kiddos didnt feel like reading and Wraith removed the downloads. Glad a real legitimate user got in beforehand!

:angry: Ok Buddy!

First of all, I am not a novice my ANY means. I have been using this site for much longer than I have been signed up for. I registered when I felt I could contribue, unlike some people who like to shoot their mouths off! Secondly I didn't see you helping when I helped lead ground-breaking research in Driver Integration's. You might wanna catch the thread, Maby learn a thing or two before you open your mouth. Most "Script Kiddies" think they know everything, beacuse someone else handed them the tools without doing the background research to understand the "Why" behind the "How". If you think I am one of those people you better get your head out from down below because I spent a LONG time making everything I know about Unattended from scratch and learning what I know through proper trials and research.

In my experience, it is the people who have nothing better to do than bash other's who are the one's that have have the least to contibute. These people are great at re-spewing what other people say trying to sound "Special" but have no REAL Intellectual abilities. :no:

Sorry to burst the bubble but sometimes the truth hurts! :whistle:

Um.. X-Savior... I hate to burst your bubble, but Im pretty sure someonesmind was complementing you... not dissing you.

You might want to try actually re-reading his post (reading... like what he was complimenting you on..) and edit yours..

X-Savior dismissed Xplode.

Someone was trying to spoon-feed Xplode again?

X-Savior has right of passage to object.

@X-Savior, if you are really determined, learn a programming langauge to do what you want. Learning to do it yourself, rather relying on programs to do it for you, is a positive step. Someone mention Autoit, learning this will enable you, not only unattended stuff, but enormous abilities. Ofcourse, let's mention C++, VB etc.

Why waste precious time on...

Well, good luck on your choice.

;)

:blushing: Sorry Someonesmind!

I was not having a good day, and it look to me that you were trying to insult me. My bad if I mis-understood. I was trying to make a point that I am NOT a wanna-be. :no:

I understand we are all here to learn a thing or two and improve our skills.

Sorry! :thumbup

No problems :) I didnt mean Wannabe....but a novice isnt necessarly a bad thing. Your still learning all the stuff you can do, and xplode is one of them. I have just finished screwing with Xplode, WPI, Xpize, batch files, runonceEx, my own driver packs, among many many other things....and by no means would I EVER call myself an expert.....there is just so much you can do....