Anime Music Videos

un4given1

OK, I have always been a BIG Anime Music Video fan. Some of my favorites include Aluminum Studios, Mabaroshi Studios, and Oneiga (I think that's it). I was going through some old files of mine and came across a big project I was working on. I did a couple videos, never really finished one, but I am really contemplating reinstalling Adobe Premiere and finishing this one. Take a second to give it a look and let me know what you think so far. It's Princess Mononoke done to Welcome Home (Sanitarium) by Metallica. The greatest thing about AMVs is that even if you don't like the music or the anime it's done to, sometimes seeing a video can change your feelings towards one or both. I spent over 80 hours on this when I "gave up" and I worked hard to keep the quality high and make it seemless. There is a part or 2 that I think might need some work (there's a sequence at about 48secs that I just put in for filler to try to find just the right scene) but I am pleased with what I did. I am not going to keep it up long because it's a 28MB file, but please let me know what you think. Save the link so that you only have to download once incase you want to watch it multiple times. It's only the first 2 minutes of the song.

Later!

http://www.everythingit.org/amv.html WARNING - 28MB file

Wow... very well done I must say.

I haven't watched AMVs in a while, but I always remember one of my favorites being a DragonBall Z video done to "The Kids Aren't Alright" by the OffSpring.

Keep up the good work.

Finally found the time to dl and watch it at home..

nice man!

to bad it's not finished.. looks great so far!

I'm a HUGE anime / manga fan myself.. so if it's ever finished... I'd like a copy for sure!

I especially like the part where you made it look like As hitaka (made a space in it or else the board censored it like this As***aka) is saying "They keep me locked up in this cage"

Was that on purpose?

I especially like the part where you made it look like As hitaka (made a space in it or else the board censored it like this As***aka)  is saying "They keep me locked up in this cage"

Was that on purpose?

Honestly... The clip looked like it would fit there so I dropped it there and was in shock when I played back the rendered video and it matched (almost) A little speed up and slow down and it was almost perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! That was cool! You're good..! I love both anime and Metallica, so this was just so perfect! Some of the other has mentioned it before, but it's a real shame it's not finished though.. Keep up the good work! :thumbup