Exciting New Things to Come Soon

MSNwar

it will be done when its done.. which is looking like early new year im afraid.

everyone is busy with exams and stuff, or like me setting up a business, thats taking up most of my time, heh maybe we could sell some MSFN tee shirts or something too :rolleyes:

things are progressing dont worry, just.. the new sites is huuuge, well it will be, when we open it expect a lot of the new sections etc to be empty while we get them filled up, we need more guides etc, already have a lot of those but more the merrier. maybe experties will post a list of all the guides we have so far, if anyone feels they can add to them feel free.. talk to him about that not me, experties and aaron are doing most of the content for stuff like that i think.. and me and xper the coding etc.

You wouldnt want to have us open a site thats broken and full of script problems, slow page load times etc would ya? :)

a little update for you, tonight i have been working very hard, and going without sleep. and we all know i need my beuty sleep.

Anyway, ive so far fixed almost al of the problems that where holding the development back and annoying the hell out of myself and xpers very tired walnut sized brains.

time to completion, if we get time around holidays and family stuff this time of year? --> before 2003, possibly 2 weeks :)

we will have all the 56k users moaning like crazy the first time they load the page is what, and im optimising stuff as much as i dare, using background images all over the place..

If Aaron clears his chache out and then loads the page he can give me and idea on load time, it will need tweeking a lot.. and theres more images to go on yet :)

• 1 year later...

huh!

got your shovel and spade out for that one eh arkafree? this thread is a YEAR OLD!

lol :)

The design we had was very nice yes, but too graphical. it was much too heavy to use, and if we tonned the graphics down it meant we had to take many features out. hence we dropped the idea.