Noobs Question : How Let Wihu Install At 1. Login

Jackrip5

Hello Wihu community.

I'm about to advance from my Runonceex install method to a more convenient and selectable process. I'm quite not sure wich system to use (wpi, xplode or wihu). From the functions wipu seems best to me.

I'm reading and reading every pdf or info about it but i don't find any answer to that question wich walks in my head all the time. :}:}

In my RunOnceEx i create a user account at t12 which will autologin at first logon and then all the applications/regtweaks will be installed for this user (in my case the principal user) and that fully automatic.

Now how can this be managed with wihu. How can i tell him to create a user (let him call jack) and at first logon (without any manual intervention) let it install all the software/regtweaks to jacks account. At what stage of windows installation process should i integrate wihu. Must i run it twice, once at t12 and again at first logon ? How do i tell him to use "jack" at the very first logon and then continue the install process for jack ??

I'm greatfull for any hint !

PS : is there a way to print the official german wihu help file - pdf

Hi Jackrip5,

WIHU may run at T-12 with some restriction at described on my web page.

You can create an new account at this time, but it's not possible to install certain software as this account. This is because some services needed for secondary logon isn't running at this time yet.

You may use current account to install certain software. In this case each registry changes that are made are saved in Default User profile.

If you want install certain software in this new user account you should run WIHU at GuiRunOnce and set /autoinstall=0 to automatize this installation. Then no user interaction is needed.

PS : is there a way to print the official german wihu help file - pdf

Why would you print this? The manual is a bit outdated now by the way.

Benjamin Kalytta