Could Someone Please Help :)

eric0668

I am a novice but would like to use DesktopX. But i can not get any support.

Can u help

1) My Widgets of Core Calendar and Core Weather won't update. they are stuck on an old date and old weather .I even uninstalled and reinstalled.

2) I loved the old version of the core picture framer. Now none comes with it. I did find one somewhere but I forgot and it was extremely hard to use. Does any one know where to find one, and help me with instructions, one where the whole pic fits in the frame. the one i found the only way u could see the whole pic was to move around in the frame.

thanks so much

eric

It's annoying when no one helps! I'm afraid I don't use DesktopX but I have done in the past. I don't know the details of how the widgets work and how they grab data from the pc but I do know one way of sorting it. Rebuild Windows!

Back up your files and reinstall the whole operating system, then install only necessary programs (Microsoft Office etc) and then DesktopX. If it works then your laughing, if not then something is up and you should seek out another version of DesktopX.

I'm sure this isn't the kind of reply you were looking for but at least I've started the ball rolling!

You know what?....I honestly don't think it is worth reinstalling my OS. I did it recently, know how to do it, and know there is nothing wrong with it.

But most importantly, This is the sole topic, customizing, along with the specific program of Desktop X, where people seem unwilling to share their time and knowledge.

So I truly appreciate your response.

Take care of your self,

Eric

You know what?....I honestly don't think it is worth reinstalling my OS. I did it recently, know how to do it, and know there is nothing wrong with it.

But most importantly, This is the sole topic, customizing, along with the specific program of Desktop X, where people seem unwilling to share their time and knowledge. 

So I truly appreciate your response. 

Take care of your self,

Eric

maybe because not many other people use desktop x?

edit: you might be looking in the wrong place

you should try contacting stardoxk or looking through their forums

and google never hurts

good luck

Edited by lilweirddude