A Couple Of Quick And Easy Questions...

I'm sorry, but my technical knowledge isn't quite up to scratch, at least not up to any of your standards. Could someone help me with a couple of things?

I downloaded the Ryan hotfix pack, and it arrives as a cab file. Do I need to extract it before I can integrate the hotfixs into my CD? Or can I just tell nLite to look at the cab file I downloaded and it will do everything from there?

Second, is there a way that you can test whether or not the SATA drivers have made their way safely onto the CD without testing it for real? Virtual PC flashes the devices up so quickly in text-mode setup that I can't tell! I used RASOR to get them on there, again, as with the hotfixes, it seemed to be the easiest option!

Also, with regard to the SATA drivers, should I process the ISO with nLite first? For example, should I integrate SP2, integrate hotfixes, remove components and do my tweaks... then integrate the SATA drivers, then go back into nLite and make the ISO?

Finally, is it possible to put all your installation stuff onto DVD? This is a little bit of a way off in terms of my capabilities, but eventually, I aim to get windows and office and perhaps some other applications and drivers into the installation. I doubt I could fit everything onto a 700Mb CD, so is it possible to do it with DVD?

If anyone could answer these little questions, I would be really grateful!

Thanks all.