outlook express

raptor

In the last few days every time i try to access my email i get a box telling me to sign in and enter my password ,both of these boxes are allready filled in when i try to click ok the box keeps coming back ,eventually i get an error message that says my password is invalid,nothing has changed on my computer that i can remember,i tried to go back to another date in the past but that didnt work either,need some help please.

i would re put the info in and try again, check ALL the settings (or re-create the account under outlook)

if its all ok still, check with your isp, they may be having server problems, or have changed some configuration requiring secure auth for example, check with them about that and if it still wont work ask them to reset your password or something then try.

have you installed a new firewall or router?

check your e-mail settings. mY provider updated there e-mails settings and posted them on ther website but never sent a e-mail out before it to let members know. That pop up box usually means something isnt set or has changed on your account. Also could be the e-mail server is down. How long has this been happening?

Goto Tools>Accounts>Mail Tab> Then select your previous accounts and remove them (Do this only if you have all the information you need to create a new account with in Outlook) Then Add>Mail and go thru the Wizard and input all the information such as the pop 3 and SMTP Server address as well as your account name and password, weahther or not it uses Secure pass or not etc etc.

All this Information can be found out your Service providers webpage under the heading of Email or Email settings, FAQ etc....or just call them up....

=Drew