Can't Build Home Network

skyworld

skyworld why dont you do a google and try to find a guide about your problem?usually that helps much more instead of posting general questions of how to setup a network.There are quite over-analysed guides out there that can help you much more.

friendly George :)

hi mailtome,

lucks to u, we are luck, isn't it?

hi giwrgos,

the reason why i didn't go to google is that, in fact i just do search the google for that question. But there are too many links and most of them don't give a "solving the difficulty" but " how for basic question". I can't find the answer. That is the reason why i come here for help. ^_^

well, now i encounter another question: i can access each computer with my wireless Ad hoc, but i can't access internet from the second PC. I installed RASPPPoE, and can access internet through the first computer. I am sure i have checked the item such that 'sharing internet with other computers', but i can't access internet from the second one, either. I am sure i have followed the steps i searched from google, but still failed. so i submit this for help again. hope this will not annly giwrgos. thanks.