DirectX v9.0c after SP2

mdes

@GM, you indicate to put directx_9c_redist.exe (DirectX 9C) in SVC-DX9. I didn't include DX9c, and DxDiag give me that I do have 9c. It is not required: it IS included in SP2 because MS said here gave the Supported Operating Systems, and SP2 is not there :P

Ooops ... So, those of you that have tested, that means that DX9C is included with XP SP2? Is that comfirmed, or do I have to run my tests again ... (I cannot remember ... )

Also, the SVC-DX9 directory is needed for Windows 2000 and Windows 2003, as noted above. The redistribution package is repacked, without Managed DX and Windows 9X versions.

Ooops ... So, those of you that have tested, that means that DX9C is included with XP SP2? Is that comfirmed, or do I have to run my tests again ... (I cannot remember ... )

I confirm

Someone's been out of it for awhile :P There's even a patch for teh DX9c :P

Actually, I think I probably include the patch. Not that I've been sleeping, but rather that I automated the tasks of creating the lists and the HTML page, and I must have let something slip ... Anyway, I tested with the Current Hotfix list from the Web Site, and it works fine for me! (Now ... back to bed!)